There are a few different ways to configure Sonicwall’s site-to-site VPN
NOTE: Before proceeding, make sure the devices are on the latest stable firmware release, the settings are backed up and a current support package for the device is active. Also, make sure you don’t have overlapping private IPs at either location. If you do, you will need to reference the “NAT over VPN’ article listed under #2.
- Using the VPN Wizard – https://www.sonicwall.com/en-us/support/knowledge-base/170505690888348
- Types of Site to Site VPN Scenarios and Configurations – https://www.sonicwall.com/en-us/support/knowledge-base/170505702411896
- YouTube Video on IPSec Site-to-site VPN – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OJ8j_xOTYQ
- 2013 article on manually setting up master and initiator setup – https://itgroove.net/thebeagle/2013/10/19/sonicwall-site-to-site-vpn-the-easy-way/
- Another article on manually setting up master and initiator access – https://pilotfiber.com/tutorials/configure-site-to-site-vpn-between-two-sonicwall/